-------------------------------------------
This is the story of our journey of faith to adopt our daughter Savannah from Guatemala. We give all the praise and all the glory to God for His faithfulness in allowing us to bring her home forever in May 2007! We are so thankful for our two beautiful daughters, Mackenzie & Savannah!
-------------------------------------------

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

WE'RE OUT OF PGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe that I'm finally able to write this post....WE'RE OUT OF PGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the most amazing feeling of excitement and relief after such a long wait to bring our baby girl home. I think I'm in a state of shock right now....Savannah is finally coming home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We entered PGN on 12/18/06 and were KO'd on 2/2/07 and resubmitted that same day....so it took almost 8 weeks after resubmission to get our final approval from PGN!!!!

This is for all of you mommies out there that feel like your day is never going to come! It actually does come and God is in complete control...He knows exactly the day and time that each of our babies will come home and that is the truth that I've been clinging to these past few weeks when the waiting has seemed endless.

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Keely,

I am SO SO SO excited for you!!!! Savannah will be home very soon! We will be praying that she gets a speedy pink!!! Congratulations!!! I know you are on cloud 9 right there!!!! HUGS, Rebecca

jeanette said...

Yippppeeee!
Yay!
Hurray!

LouLou said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the best news! Your girl will be home soon! I know you are beside yourself!!!

Andrea said...

You're right! It does seem like it will NEVER happen. I am really happy for you and Savannah! CONGRATULATIONS!

Susan said...

Congratulations! Enjoy the elation. It just keeps getting better!

Susan

Farmhousefive Art 4 Kids said...

So HAPPY for you Keely! My eyes are filled with tears! Praise the Lord! Can't wait to hear more and see more photos. She is just beautiful (& you are as cute as can be! Nice to put a face with a name!).

Therese