-------------------------------------------
This is the story of our journey of faith to adopt our daughter Savannah from Guatemala. We give all the praise and all the glory to God for His faithfulness in allowing us to bring her home forever in May 2007! We are so thankful for our two beautiful daughters, Mackenzie & Savannah!
-------------------------------------------

Friday, March 23, 2007

Blog to Share!

I just discovered this blog a few minutes ago and I happened to read an entry from January that really spoke to my heart. God truly does have everything all planned out and even though we cannot see why things happen the way that they do, we just have to trust that God knows what He is doing. This story is amazing! Click on the link to read "Worth the Wait."

http://voiceoftheorphan.typepad.com/weblog/2007/01/worth_the_wait.html

This gives me hope to keep going and to keep waiting for our prayers to be answered. I know that God will bring Savannah home to us soon and that there is a purpose for this wait. Still no news from our agency, so we're praying that next week is the week that we get out of PGN!

2 comments:

LouLou said...

Keely,
THAT was fabulous. It's always humbling to see God at work. He knows how things will work out long before we even imagine them. I know the pain you have waiting for Savannah. I miss Anne Pearce so much I feel sick sometimes, BUT I am TRYING SO HARD to keep my faith and trust our Father. He is bigger than everything and everyone including Mr. BIG BAD PGN! I will pray right now that Keely gets out next week!

Love and hugs!

jeanette said...

Wow -what a cool link you gave us. It really does show just how sovereigh God is..that He has every little detail in the palm of His hand...what a good and gracious Father we have!