Lately I've been feeling pretty down...I think about Savannah all of the time and every time the phone rings, my heart skips a beat in hopes that this will be the call we've been waiting for. I am trying to stay positive and trying to focus on God's timing, I know that He must have some reason for keeping Savannah in Guatemala for as long as He has, but my heart is aching for her to be home in our arms. I feel like she has been there for long enough and that she should be home with us now, sleeping in her crib in the room we've had prepared for her since before she was born. She should be here with her family. We love her so very much and our family is not complete without her.
Please, Lord, please bring Savannah home to us. This journey has been extremely difficult even with You by our side...I cannot imagine how much more unbearable this would be if we didn't have You with us every step of the way. I know that we could not survive this process without Your sustaining love & grace. You are the only One who understands the pain and anguish we are experiencing. You are the only One who can bring Savannah home. We are asking that You bring this journey to completion and allow us to move on to the next journey You have waiting for us. Amen.
JOY UNSPEAKABLE
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment