-------------------------------------------
This is the story of our journey of faith to adopt our daughter Savannah from Guatemala. We give all the praise and all the glory to God for His faithfulness in allowing us to bring her home forever in May 2007! We are so thankful for our two beautiful daughters, Mackenzie & Savannah!
-------------------------------------------

Thursday, April 5, 2007

A Surprise in the Mail!!!

Today, we received a wonderful surprise in the mail! It was a disposable camera filled with pictures of Savannah that her foster mother took! Of course, I drove straight over to Walgreens to get them developed.

Here are a few of my absolute favorites! Our baby girl is absolutely gorgeous! It's so fun to see her standing up now and I love some of her expressions, even the serious ones are so adorable!







7 comments:

Andrea said...

Very beautiful--what a great surprise!

LouLou said...

Keely,
What a beautiful girl you have. I know you are so ready to get down there. Any word on when you will be able to go for pick up??

jeanette said...

how sweet! Savannah is going to treasure these pics of herself as she gets older!

Rebecca said...

Oh Keely, she is SO beautiful!! Z-man sends kisses to her!!!1

Krystal said...

Oh, what a great surprise!!! Savannah looks like a baby doll standing there!

Michelle said...

These are precious, what a blessing!

Krystal said...

I keep checking in on you to see if you have PINK yet -- I can't wait to see that post :)