-------------------------------------------
This is the story of our journey of faith to adopt our daughter Savannah from Guatemala. We give all the praise and all the glory to God for His faithfulness in allowing us to bring her home forever in May 2007! We are so thankful for our two beautiful daughters, Mackenzie & Savannah!
-------------------------------------------

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Visitors!

Well, we've been busy with visitors this past week! Trevor's parents came down to see us for a few days and then my sister, Lindsay, flew down on Saturday to spend the week with us! We've been doing lots of girl stuff like going to the mall and getting our hair done (even Kenzie & Savannah got their bangs trimmed!)! We also plan to get massages & pedicures later this week! It's nice to have my sister here to share in the fun!

Here are some pictures that I've taken over the past few days. In a couple of them, you'll notice that Savannah is making a silly face! We call it her "monkey face" because she wrinkles her nose and sticks her lips out really far at the same time...it is absolutely hilarious to watch her do this! I can't believe I actually got a couple of pictures of her in action! Kenzie was being silly and I found her hiding in our closet in a laundry basket with her shades on! Such a silly girl! Also, there are a couple pics of my sister Lindsay with Savannah!








3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hi Keely! Gosh, Savannah is really growing!! She's so beautiful!!! Little smiley girl!! ;-)) I'm sure Savannah and MacKenzie love having your sister there. She's cute. I'm sure you guys are having a blast. I hope you have a great rest of the week. Hugs, Rebecca

Stacie said...

How funny is that monkey face?!? HA! I love it! Sounds like you and your sister are having a great time! My sister doesn't live close to me either. She is my best friend and I miss getting to hang out with her more. Hope you girl have a blast the rest of the week!

When you get a chance I would love to get your email address. I have some questions I want to ask you about Casa De Luna. My email address is stacie_cochrane@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Have a great week!
Stacie

Erica said...

Oh how CUTE! I'm so glad your having such a good time with your sister. :)