-------------------------------------------
This is the story of our journey of faith to adopt our daughter Savannah from Guatemala. We give all the praise and all the glory to God for His faithfulness in allowing us to bring her home forever in May 2007! We are so thankful for our two beautiful daughters, Mackenzie & Savannah!
-------------------------------------------

Thursday, July 19, 2007

New Template!

I've finally taken the time to create a new template for our blog! The old one was getting boring, so I thought we'd change it up a bit! I've also created a new slideshow that includes the pictures from our trip to bring Savannah home and also pictures of her since she's come home (including her first birthday & our trip to San Diego)! The old slideshow is still at the bottom of my page with all of the pictures from my visit trip back in October 2006...I just can't bear to get rid of those, they hold such special memories for me!! I hope you all like the changes! It feels fresh & new & fun!!

4 comments:

Karen D. said...

I for one, love the changes!! Great job!!

Love ya!
Karen

Michelle said...

Love the new blog look!!!

Erica said...

It looks GREAT Keely!

Crystal said...

OOOH I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!! SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!! I love the picture of your whole family on the right side of this!!!!!!!! SOO precious!!!!!!!!! I was reading your post about having her home for eight weeks--it is amazing how fast time flies when they are home!!!!!!!!! :O)