-------------------------------------------
This is the story of our journey of faith to adopt our daughter Savannah from Guatemala. We give all the praise and all the glory to God for His faithfulness in allowing us to bring her home forever in May 2007! We are so thankful for our two beautiful daughters, Mackenzie & Savannah!
-------------------------------------------

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I Won!

I was so excited when I won Lou's drawing for a $10 gift certificate to Little Clippies!! I just went online and placed my order yesterday and I cannot wait to my bows & clippies in the mail! Mackenzie & Savannah will look adorable in them and I'll be sure to post pictures of them wearing their new hair accessories!

On another note, we received our home study recertification in the mail yesterday which means we are approved to adopt again over the next 18 months! We did find an error in our home study that we are working on getting fixed, because the way they have it written right now, we would only be approved to adopt an infant girl under 12 months from Guatemala! Totally not cool! Especially if we decide we do want to adopt again and we choose a country other than Guatemala. We just don't want our home study to be so specific and limit us from pursuing the child that God wants us to pursue. No, I'm not saying that we are in fact adopting again, but since we had to do our home study recertification anyway (to readopt Savannah in our state since our original HS expired June 18), we might as well have our recertification be as broad as possible to include either gender and not be specific to a country or age.

1 comments:

Erica said...

WOOOHOOO!!! Very cool on the recert too! ;)