-------------------------------------------
This is the story of our journey of faith to adopt our daughter Savannah from Guatemala. We give all the praise and all the glory to God for His faithfulness in allowing us to bring her home forever in May 2007! We are so thankful for our two beautiful daughters, Mackenzie & Savannah!
-------------------------------------------

Thursday, August 30, 2007

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Congratulations to my dear friend & sister in Christ, Jeanette! She just received news this morning that their LOA (letter of acceptance) came from China!!! This means they will be travelling to bring their sweet daughter, Elizabeth, home in the next couple of months! Praise God for answered prayers! I cannot wait to meet Ellie when she comes home!!!

2 comments:

jeanette said...

you're so funny! Thanks for this post! And thank you for praying along with us over the past 18 months!! only 2 more months to go. :)

Michelle said...

Yes!!! I am so excited for her and her family too! I think we are right behind them, it is such an exciting time! I am so glad your little one is doing we well.
Blessings!