-------------------------------------------
This is the story of our journey of faith to adopt our daughter Savannah from Guatemala. We give all the praise and all the glory to God for His faithfulness in allowing us to bring her home forever in May 2007! We are so thankful for our two beautiful daughters, Mackenzie & Savannah!
-------------------------------------------

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I've Been Tagged!!

I've never been tagged before, but my friend Erica decided to tag me! So, here it is...

4 jobs I have had: Grocery Store Cashier, Materials & Components Engineer, Inventory Analyst, Communications Specialist

4 films I could watch over and over: Ever After, A Walk to Remember, The Notebook, Castaway

4 favorite TV shows: Grey's Anatomy, American Idol (those are the only two I really watch when they are in season!)

4 favorite foods: anything Mexican, bagels, fresh fruit, hot tamales & peppermint patties (I guess those don't count as food since they are technically candy, but I still love them!)

4 websites I visit everyday: My favorite blogs (listed on the right), MSN, People, Email

4 places I would love to be: vacationing in the Caribbean, playing piano (uninterrupted), reading my latest Karen Kingsbury book (Oceans Apart), playing golf with my hubby (which I never get to do anymore!)

4 favorite colors: reds, greens, yellows, oranges

4 names I love but would/could not use for my children: Delaney, Landon, Sadie, & I cannot think of another, even Sadie was a stretch for me...Delaney & Landon are really my two favorites, but I haven't gotten to use them yet, I'd need to have 1 more girl and a boy first!

0 comments: