Three months ago today, on May 22, we brought Savannah home to the US!!! And, I also cannot believe that today I turn 29 years old!!! What a day to celebrate!!! I remember being 16 like it was just yesterday and now I am closer to 30 than I am to 20! Wow! In the past 13 years, I've graduated high school, earned my college degree, I've worked as an engineer in the electronics field, I've gotten married, I've been blessed with 2 amazing little girls!!! God has been good to me in my 29 years on this earth and for that I am thankful! Life has not always been easy or perfect, but I know that I am on the right path and that God is teaching me everyday to be more like Him! I am really looking forward to my next birthday, the big 30!! I wonder what will happen during the year between now and then?? I cannot wait to find out what God has in store for my 29th year on earth!! Praise the Lord!!
On another note, Savannah is almost 15 months old, just 5 days away! She is now walking everywhere by choice! She really gets around easily and I am still amazed at how far she's come in just 3 months time! To think that she wasn't anywhere near crawling 3 months ago and now she is toddling all over the house! She still seems so little to be walking! It's absolutely adorable!
I'm posting some of my favorite pictures of Savannah over the past 3 months. The first picture was taken while we were in Guatemala and her shirt says it all!! The second picture was taken on our way home from the airport, after an extremely long day of travel (it took us 17 hours to get from Guatemala to home!!! Yikes!!!). Mommy & daddy were exhausted & so was Savannah! The next picture was taken on Savannah's first birthday!! She has changed so much since then. And the final two pics just show pure joy! Our daughter is pure joy and all smiles! Thus the name of our blog, Savannah Smiles!

JOY UNSPEAKABLE
9 years ago
3 comments:
Happy Birthday my dear friend! I know you said your b-day was this week..but you never said which day. :) NOW I know and can mark it on my calendar. :)
Happy Birthday and Happy 3 months home !!
My how times flies! I can't believe little Savannah has been home for 3 months! She is so precious. When I think back on how far we've come, it has really flown by, but then I'm here in the present and it just can't go quick enough. I hope you had a FANTASTIC birthday and many more!
Have a great weekend!
Stacie
Post a Comment