-------------------------------------------
This is the story of our journey of faith to adopt our daughter Savannah from Guatemala. We give all the praise and all the glory to God for His faithfulness in allowing us to bring her home forever in May 2007! We are so thankful for our two beautiful daughters, Mackenzie & Savannah!
-------------------------------------------

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Check out these books!!!

Okay, so I've been on a reading binge lately and I've been reading books by Karen Kingsbury, a Christian author who writes inspirational fiction. Her books are absolutely amazing! She also has a link to the adoption world as 3 of her 6 children are adopted from Haiti!!If you haven't heard of her or read any or her books, you should definitely check them out. I am hooked and I'm ready to read more!! For those of you who know me well, you know that I am not a reader at all, so you have to know that these books are awesome!

Here are the books I've read:

A Time to Dance (I read this book a long time ago, before I was hooked, but it was still a great story!)
Even Now (this is the book that got me started on my binge!!)
Ever After (sequel to Ever After...I read them back to back)
One Tuesday Morning (about Sept 11, an amazing read!)
Beyond Tuesday Morning (sequel to the first Sept 11 novel)
Divine (a modern day story based on Mary Magdalene)
Waiting for Morning (I just finished this book yesterday, it's an amazing story of faith & forgiveness)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I will have to check these out. Thanks for sharing!!

Katie said...

I love love love her books :)

Erica said...

I'll have to check them out!