So, if you check my blog regularly, you've probably noticed a lot of changes. I have been trying out different blog designs, layouts, color schemes, etc. Today, I think I've come up with something I can live with for awhile. It's nothing fancy, but I like it and I hope that you do too!
We're counting down to Christmas and I cannot wait to celebrate with our girls this year! I love being able to say "girls"! Sometimes I just look at them and I am in complete awe that God chose me to be their mommy. I am so blessed and I know I don't deserve them, but I am thankful that God loves me enough to let me try. I am not the perfect mommy by any means, but I know that I am the perfect mommy for my girls because God planned it that way!
Well, I'm off to do some cleaning up and then I'm going to spend some time with my 2 little blessings!
JOY UNSPEAKABLE
9 years ago
4 comments:
Okay, I LOVE, LOVE the Christmas pics of your precious girls!! They are beautiful. It makes me miss Xio and Eliana so much!! Keep praying. Chris is driving to Memphis tomorrow to meet with an immigration officer. PRAY they give us APPROVAL!!!
Blessings,
Lindsey
I love your new look! great job!
Love the new look! I need to do the same! I haven't changed ours since we started one a year ago! Time for a much needed change!
The girls looks SOOOOO CUTE in their little Christmas dresses! What an AWSOME Christmas this is going to be for you guys! Enjoy EVERY second of it!
Love ya!
Stacie
Love the new look! Are you guys okay? Things are starting to calm down here some. I'd love to start planning a trip out West. Give me a call sometime!
Love,
Karen
Post a Comment