-------------------------------------------
This is the story of our journey of faith to adopt our daughter Savannah from Guatemala. We give all the praise and all the glory to God for His faithfulness in allowing us to bring her home forever in May 2007! We are so thankful for our two beautiful daughters, Mackenzie & Savannah!
-------------------------------------------

Friday, December 7, 2007

A New Look!

I was getting tired of the same old blog look, so I'm trying out this new design! Unfortunately, I lost my blog links and my photoshows, but I'm working on getting those back in place. If you are one of my blog readers and would like to have your blog listed on my sidebar, please leave a comment.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute new look! Kind of goes along with the creative side you were talking about! Oh, and I am so excited to hear that you are thinking about another adoption...may God lead your family in the right direction toward your next child!!!