Last week, I took the girls in for their Christmas pictures and got them all dressed up for the occasion! They looked like little princesses! Savannah even got to wear Mackenzie's dress/shoes from when she was just 12 months old (so 6 months younger than Savannah is now)! I'll post pictures of Kenzie wearing the same little outfit on her first Christmas!
Last night, Savannah went up to Mackenzie and gave her the biggest hug! They both just held each other for the longest time...I even had time to run and get my camera! It was adorable!
This week, we don't have much to do, so we are just enjoying the time we have together as a family! We are so thankful to have Savannah home for her very "first" Christmas! Even though, this is really her second Christmas, it is her first one with us, and that is something very special! Every day, I am amazed that God has blessed us with 2 beautiful daughters! We love them both so much!
Here are the pictures...the first one is of the pose I ordered for their Christmas picture! The next few pics are of the girls in front of their nana & papa's Christmas tree (it's hard to get a good picture of the girls together!). The next couple of pictures are of Kenzie's first Christmas in 2004, she wasn't quite 12 months old (Savannah is obviously smaller since she is 6 months older and still able to wear the dress/shoes!). The last 2 pictures were taken last night! The girls were having so much fun playing together and I absolutely love moments like these!
JOY UNSPEAKABLE
9 years ago
2 comments:
The pics are gorgeous!!! Everyone looks sooo happy!
Love,
Karen
They look so sweet!
Post a Comment