I was so surprised to receive new pictures and Savannah's latest medical update this morning! We were not expecting to get another update since we are so close to traveling, so this was a wonderful surprise!! At 11 months, Savannah now weighs 19 lbs and is 29.5 inches! My mom is a pediatric nurse so, of course she had to chart her growth and she is now in the 25% for both weight & height! Our little girl is definitely growing up and we cannot wait to have her home with us!
We also got a couple of new pictures!!! Now, all we need is PINK!!!!
JOY UNSPEAKABLE
9 years ago
2 comments:
Adorable! I haven't gotten a medical update or pics since March! Maria keeps telling me that they are having trouble downloading the pictures in Guatmala! :-(
Love ya!
Precious!
I know you can't wait to get your hands on her!
Post a Comment