I just got a call from Philip a few minutes ago and he said we have PINK!!!! Our appointment date is Friday, May 18 at 8 am and we are #20! Yikes! There are only 25 appointments each day, so we will be waiting for several hours at the US Embassy before we get called back for our interview.
One more thing...because we have been given a Friday appointment, that means we will not be able to leave Guatemala until Tuesday, May 22. The reason for this is because it takes the Embassy 24 business hours to complete your final documents required to leave Guatemala. So, our documents will not be ready until Monday, May 21 after 4 pm. We will not be returning to the US until Tuesday, May 22.
I am writing to the US Embassy to see if they have any earlier appointment dates due to cancellations. I have inquired about May 7 or May 8. It never hurts to ask and if it's meant to be, then God will make a way. If not, we will be traveling in 2 weeks and bringing Savannah home to the US on May 22, just 5 days before her first birthday!
Thank you Lord for answering our prayers! We are so excited that we will be bringing Savannah home soon!
JOY UNSPEAKABLE
9 years ago
6 comments:
Awesome!!!!!! You will have to fill me in later on the details! My package should arrive at your house on Wed. I have new pics of Abbie and will forward them to you when I get home from work!
Congrats!!!
Love Ya!
Karen
I am a "closet" reader of your blog and have been praying for you, congratulations on getting pink and being able to bring that sweet little girl home!! Our prayers still remain with you!
CONGRATS!!! I am so extremely happy that you finally got PINK!! I have been praying for you and will continue until get this little miracle home! Soak it all in and enjoy getting ready for what God has in store!
Stacie
Ahhhhhhh! just got on to check email and thought "hey -i'll check to see if they have PINK"..and you do!!!!! oh I'm so happy for you. worst case scenario, you get your daughter is 2 weeks -that's not too shabby! :)
She is so beautiful. Congrats!! Roseann
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Will you bring my boy home in your suitcase?? Please??!!
I am very happy for you!
Post a Comment