I don't have time to write much at the moment, but thought I'd post a few pictures from the past month. Wishing everyone a Happy New Year and many blessings in 2009!
JOY UNSPEAKABLE
9 years ago
I don't have time to write much at the moment, but thought I'd post a few pictures from the past month. Wishing everyone a Happy New Year and many blessings in 2009!
Posted by keelstar at 7:36 AM
2 comments:
As always, you look beautiful in the pictures Keely! I love how Savannah is wearing her hair now days with the bangs-so adorable! And is that Mackenzie riding a goat in one of the first pictures? You will have to save that picture for kindergarten show and tell! Glad to see that Christmas turned out great for your family!
These are wonderful pictures - they tell such a story of your family and how happy you all are together. :) Blessings indeed!!
Rebecca
Post a Comment