Wow, it has been such a long time since my last blog post...I feel like I've been hiding under a rock lately and life has just sort of been going on around me. Do you ever have those times in your life where you just aren't certain where you're headed or what you should be doing or how to pull yourself out of the monotonous routine that can sometimes be called life? I feel like that is where I've been in recent days, but I'm happy to say that I am no longer stuck under that rock...I feel a newly restored sense of hope and purpose and I am just so thankful for my faith, my family and my friends and I'm even more thankful that God is ever present, even when He feels far away...He's always there right next to me whether I "feel" Him or not. My goal for the coming year is to become more passionate about something and to make a difference through living out that passion. I feel like God has already revealed that passion to my heart, but sometimes it is necessary to wait for God to align the other things and people in our lives with our passion before we are able to move forward. Does that make any sense? Being patient has never been easy for me and I suppose that this is just one more opportunity for me to be patient and to wait on God...His timing is always so much more perfect that mine anyway!
So, in a nutshell, that is my reason for not blogging lately. I'm still not quite sure what God has in store for me, but I know that all will be revealed in time and I'm excited to know that my future is in His hands and I don't have to do it all alone!
I took this picture a few weeks ago while we were out enjoying the sun in our backyard...to me, the butterfly represents new beginnings and the flowers represent life and hope for tomorrow...both reminders of the beauty God has surrounded us with, everywhere we look, He is there!
JOY UNSPEAKABLE
9 years ago
1 comments:
Yeah, your back!!
Oh my goodness, I completely know what you are talking about being in a haze as you try to figure out what will bring you back! A long time ago you made crafty projects for a Christmas boutique, they were really cute! In addition, you have 2 great models and a beautiful landscape in the area-so you might try photography! You are a wonderful mom, but both of those could be something you do for yourself when they nap, or even with them! Good luck exploring your newfound talent and hobby!
Post a Comment