-------------------------------------------
This is the story of our journey of faith to adopt our daughter Savannah from Guatemala. We give all the praise and all the glory to God for His faithfulness in allowing us to bring her home forever in May 2007! We are so thankful for our two beautiful daughters, Mackenzie & Savannah!
-------------------------------------------

Friday, May 2, 2008

Jesus Bring the Rain...

I just discovered this blog yesterday morning called "Bring the Rain" and I urge all of you to check it out...start by reading Todd & Angie Smith's story from the beginning (link found on the left sidebar of their blog). Todd is a member of the Christian musical group, Selah, and they have 3 beautiful daughters here on earth and one little angel baby in Heaven. Turn your speakers on...the music on their blog is very touching and speaks truth and breathes life into their story. I found myself sobbing yesterday as I got to know this family through their blog. With tears streaming down my face, I experienced just a glimpse of their pain, their joy, and a few of the lessons that God is showing them through their decision to choose life for Audrey Caroline. She lived for 2.5 hours outside her mother's womb, yet her impact on this world is so much greater. She is now in Heaven, dancing with the angels in the presence of Jesus! We will never understand why God allows certain things to happen and why He gives and takes away, but we do know that God has a plan for each and every life and that there is no plan B. With God, it is always His plan A. Please read this blog and get to know this family. Make sure to watch the slideshow dedicated to Audrey's life and also visit the link to the Cross Point video. Thank you Jesus for showing us that you are truly all we need, no matter the situation we are faced with, you are there right beside us through it all.

2 comments:

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Amen girl! I have learned so much through their story. Your right when bad times come Jesus is all we need. And praising Him instead of being mad at Him! Everyday all we need to do is lean on the cross.

Andrea

Rebecca Lily said...

I have seen their blog and was so touched by their story and their faith in Christ! Thanks for posting about this!!

Rebecca