-------------------------------------------
This is the story of our journey of faith to adopt our daughter Savannah from Guatemala. We give all the praise and all the glory to God for His faithfulness in allowing us to bring her home forever in May 2007! We are so thankful for our two beautiful daughters, Mackenzie & Savannah!
-------------------------------------------

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

One of Our Blessings...

These pictures of Savannah were taken yesterday by my friend Laura, who happens to be an amazing photographer!! I haven't had a chance to scan any of our wedding photos for my anniversary post below...so those may or may not be coming soon!! But for now, enjoy the pictures of one of our blessings...


3 comments:

Karen D. said...

Hey! Abbie just tagged Savannah!

Love,
Karen

Laura said...

Your daughter is super cute! Dillon Southwest has been a fabulous agency for us and we don't even live in AZ.

Joy said...

Those are so cute. I keep checking back to see if you got your professional pictures back. I hope you got them and love them.
Take care,
Joy