-------------------------------------------
This is the story of our journey of faith to adopt our daughter Savannah from Guatemala. We give all the praise and all the glory to God for His faithfulness in allowing us to bring her home forever in May 2007! We are so thankful for our two beautiful daughters, Mackenzie & Savannah!
-------------------------------------------

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My Little Rock Star!

Mackenzie got all dressed up this afternoon (or should I say accessorized!) and she said, "Mommy, I'm a rock star!!" It was so adorable, although I'm not sure where she came up with that! I just had to take a picture of her in her little outfit! Then, since we had the camera out, I thought I'd take a few pictures of mommy with her girls...kind of hard to do when I was the one holding the camera, but a couple of the pictures turned out really cute!




2 comments:

The Hoyt Family said...

Watch out! You have a little shopper on hand. The girls are so sweet!!!

Erica said...

CUTE! The girls have grown so much! How are you? We need to catch up. :)