-------------------------------------------
This is the story of our journey of faith to adopt our daughter Savannah from Guatemala. We give all the praise and all the glory to God for His faithfulness in allowing us to bring her home forever in May 2007! We are so thankful for our two beautiful daughters, Mackenzie & Savannah!
-------------------------------------------

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

It's Been Awhile...

Well, it's been awhile since my last post and I don't really have anything new to report, but I have some fun pictures to share of Mackenzie! She was outside the other day and decided to make a mud puddle and then she proceeded to take a mud bath!! What a little mud monkey!! She was so proud of herself and it definitely shows in her pictures. We also received her new costume in the mail yesterday and she has been wearing it pretty much non-stop ever since! We had to work hard this year to convince her to be something other than the ladybug she's been for the past 2 years straight! She has finally outgrown that costume and we found her a new "lady dog" costume to wear this year! Savannah gets to be a ladybug as we are passing on that costume to her! I'll be sure to take pictures of both girls wearing their costumes when the time comes, but for now, you'll just have to enjoy pics of Kenzie!!

In other news, my dear friend Jeanette and her husband John, are travelling to China NEXT WEEK!!! They will be meeting their daughter Elizabeth for the very first time on November 4th! I am so excited for them and am praying for safe travels and a smooth transition for Elizabeth! They are such an amazing family and I know that Ellie is going to be such a blessing in their lives! I love the way God knits together families through the miracle of adoption! If you've ever considered adopting, then I would highly recommend it! How often do you get to choose to be a part of a miracle?? The process itself may not be easy, but the lessons you learn along the way are priceless and the reward at the end is so worth it!

Without further ado...her are pictures of my little "mud monkey" and "lady dog!" I promise to take new pictures of Savannah soon too!





0 comments: