-------------------------------------------
This is the story of our journey of faith to adopt our daughter Savannah from Guatemala. We give all the praise and all the glory to God for His faithfulness in allowing us to bring her home forever in May 2007! We are so thankful for our two beautiful daughters, Mackenzie & Savannah!
-------------------------------------------

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A Few New Pics!

I finally have a few new pictures of Savannah to share with you! She is also trying to say a few words now...she says "dog-dog" "da-da" "ma-ma" "bah-bah" and she is working on "bed" "done" "off"

Not much else to say today, just thought I'd post some new pics! And, today is the day that my friend Jeanette & her husband John are in an airplane, on their way to China to bring Elizabeth home!! Praise God! I cannot wait to meet this little bundle when she comes home!

And, while sister was sleeping...Savannah just had to try on Kenzie's "dog-dog" costume! So cute!




1 comments:

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Thank you so much for your encouragement!! The Lord has given us just what we need when we needed it!! I do miss her so much...but I am so grateful that I love her foster mom. She is awesome...and is being loved and spoiled!! Your family is so precious!!

Blessings,
Lindsey Wheeler