Well, as you may have noticed (or not)...I have completely redesigned my blog! Thanks to another blog friend, I discovered the most amazing FREE layouts at The Cutest Blog on The Block! I am really excited because I found a design that is totally me and I LOVE the new look of my blog!!
A lot has happened since my last post...my mom was in a terrible car accident on June 3 and she broke her arm really badly and is in a lot of pain. We're all thankful that she survived the car accident and we know that only God could have protected her from sustaining further injuries. She is very blessed to be alive and all of the thanks goes to God! But, now she is dealing with the insurance aftermath, investigations, doctor's appointments, being out of work, and a lot of other not so fun things. I would appreciate prayers for my mom (and my dad) as they are going through all of this. I have been in a really bad car accident before and I know how overwhelming all of the insurance/medical stuff can be. It is definitely not enjoyable and it can be quite stressful, especially when you are trying to heal from your injuries!
This week has been crazy busy with Vacation Bible School at church. I volunteered to be an assistant for the Preschool Music/Teaching time, but I guess God had different plans for me because now I am the director! Yikes! Totally out of my comfort zone, but Jesus has truly given me what I need to bless all of the little preschoolers through worship and I am just so thankful that He is helping me thrive in this position. Today was even better than the first two days and now I am actually looking forward to tomorrow and Friday! It's always amazing to see how God can use our talents in ways that we never would have imagined and I think it's always good to step out of your comfort zone because that is how you grow!! Let me tell you....I am GROWING this week!!
The girls are doing great, although over the past few weeks, they have definitely been testing one another and they seem to pick little battles with each other at some point during the day. I guess it's all a part of being sisters and growing up together. Then, at other times, they will play like crazy together and run and dance and love on each other! Everything in balance I guess!
Well, that's about it for now...no new pictures recently, but hopefully soon!
JOY UNSPEAKABLE
9 years ago
3 comments:
Keely,
First of all, I LOVE the new look of your blog!
I will be praying for your Mom and Dad during this time! I am thankful that God was watching over her and she was not hurt any worse than she was!
I am glad that VBS is going well for you! We just finished ours last night!
Take Care!
Love,
Karen and Abbie
I too like the new layout! It is really cute!
I will be praying for your Mom. Being in Insurance I know exactly what she is going through. It can be a nightmare!
Andrea
Praying for your mom... and for survival during VBS!! :) LOL.
Blessings,
Rebecca
Post a Comment