-------------------------------------------
This is the story of our journey of faith to adopt our daughter Savannah from Guatemala. We give all the praise and all the glory to God for His faithfulness in allowing us to bring her home forever in May 2007! We are so thankful for our two beautiful daughters, Mackenzie & Savannah!
-------------------------------------------

Monday, November 12, 2007

Fall is in the air!!

It is finally starting to feel a bit more like fall around here...we've been waiting for cooler temperatures for months & months now (well ever since summer began!) and although it's not cool by most normal standards, it feels cooler to us! I'll take that for now! Nothing else is new around here, we've just been really busy and we're getting excited for Thanksgiving & Christmas already!! I'm doing Thanksgiving at my house this year and I'm going to try out my new roaster! If it's anything like my crockpot, then I'm sure the turkey will be amazing!

Here are some new pictures from this afternoon! I finally got some cute pics of the girls together! It's very difficult to get a 3.5 year old and an almost 18 month old to sit still at the same time! Enjoy the pictures!





1 comments:

Michelle said...

Adorable photos, thanks for sharing!

Michelle