-------------------------------------------
This is the story of our journey of faith to adopt our daughter Savannah from Guatemala. We give all the praise and all the glory to God for His faithfulness in allowing us to bring her home forever in May 2007! We are so thankful for our two beautiful daughters, Mackenzie & Savannah!
-------------------------------------------

Friday, September 21, 2007

Just for my mom!!

Okay, so my mom emailed me yesterday and asked that I post something, anything new! She wants new pictures of the girls, and although I don't have many...here are a few. Also, when I was loading these pics onto my computer, I made a major discovery....I kept looking at the picture where Savannah is under the table and thinking there was a pen mark on my computer screen...NOT SO!!! I pulled the sofa table out from behind the couch and discovered the real reason for the black line in the picture!!! Kenzie took it upon herself to draw on our wall with a black Sharpie pen!!! Yikes!! I'm afraid that my Magic Eraser won't even touch this, it actually took up some of the color, but now it's just changed from a black line to a bluish colored line! My hands are cramping up from all of the attempted wall scrubbing! I think that I will be repainting that wall! I cannot believe that she did that and I wonder how long it has been there without me ever noticing?? At least she drew on the wall which can be repainted and not on the back of our relatively new leather sofas! If you look closely at the picture of Savannah smiling underneath the sofa table, you too will be able to see my discovery...I guess that I have a little artist in the house!

On another note...my dear friend Jeanette just got TA (travel approval) to bring their daughter Elizabeth home from China!!! I am beyond excited for Jeanette and her entire family! They have been waiting so long for this day and now it is almost here! We started our adoption journeys at around the same time, with us starting just a few months before them. We found each other through our home study agency who recognized that we were both using the same placement agency, AHH! So, they introduced us way back in December 2005 and we have been fast friends ever since! Congratulations Jeanette! I cannot wait to meet your little Elizabeth!

Without further ado...here are the pictures (sorry that a few of them are blurry, but little miss Savannah wouldn't hold still, I think they are adorable anyway!!)


Do you see the pen mark on the wall? You may have to click on the picture to make it bigger...then you won't miss the artwork! It's a huge black line with some little scribbles off to the side!






2 comments:

jeanette said...

ok -I think I'm blind cuz I don't see the marker!!! maybe what I'm seeing is marker but it looks like shadow?

Thanks for the congrats on our TA! I can't believe it's really happening! :)

Stacie said...

Look at those little sweeties! Too cute!

Hope you are having a great week!
Stacie