I don't have much to write about today, but I thought I'd post some new pictures from the past week. We've been having the absolutely most gorgeous weather lately and we're enjoying every minute of being outside that we can!! Yesterday, Savannah turned 21 months old!! My baby is growing up so fast and before we know it, she will be turning 2! In many ways, it feels like she's been home with us since she was born, and in other ways, it feels like she just got here! Time has flown by over the past 9 months and I'm really just in shock that in a couple more months, I will have a 2 year old!!
For Valentine's Day, Trevor brought me home a vase of tulip bulbs that grow right in their container! He knows I don't care for cut flowers because they always die, so he found these instead and it has been so much fun watching them grow on my kitchen counter! Mackenzie has named each flower for a member of our family, it's really adorable! I took a few pictures of her with our tulips!
Without further ado, here are the pictures:
JOY UNSPEAKABLE
9 years ago
4 comments:
Great pictures!!! Happy 21 months, Savannah! Savannah is getting to be more and more little girl like!
I will try and call you next week- this one somehow slipped away!
We love you guys!
Karen and Abbie
Beautiful girls! And the tulips are very pretty too.
Andrea
great pics! LOVE the tulips in their container-great idea!
Love the pics !!
Post a Comment